Elam and Margaret Brown Plaza

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Located at the bustling corner of Moraga Road and Mount Diablo Blvd., a downtown plaza was donated by Elam Brown in 1852 as the City’s first public space.

With its lush lawn and attractive bench seating and landscaping, shoppers and business people enjoy hanging out in the plaza to have lunch or just watching the busy stream of people walk by.

It’s also the perfect place for Chamber of Commerce and City sponsored events like the “Taste of Lafayette”, “Rock the Plaza” and “Movies Under the Stars”. The plaza is available on a first-come, first-served basis.