Community Panel for Lafayette City Manager Selection
Lafayette’s City Council is looking for five residents to serve on a community panel to interview finalists for the City Manager position.
- Available to serve on August 2, 2019, from approximately 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at City offices.
- Lafayette resident (must be able to provide proof of residency).
- At least 18 years old.
- Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement to protect the privacy of candidates.
How to apply
- Fill out the online form at www.lovelafayette.org/communitypanel.
- Complete a form in person at Lafayette City Offices, 3675 Mount Diablo Blvd.,
Lafayette, California 94549, or
- Fill out a form at the City Council meeting on July 8 or July 22.
- Applicants will be divided into geographical sections of the City (Happy Valley, Reliez Valley, Burton Valley, Downtown/Acalanes Valley).
- One member will be randomly selected from each geographic location.
- After the geographic selections are made, one more member will be randomly selected from all remaining applicants.
- The random selections will be made shortly after the 5:00 pm deadline on Friday, July 26, and a video posted on Facebook.
Applications must be received by 5:00 pm on Friday, July 26, 2019. For more information, or to apply, please visit www.lovelafayette.org/communitypanel.