The Residential Parking Permit fee is now $51.00 and is not prorated.
The following streets are approved streets for the Residential Parking Permit Program:
- Bickerstaff Road
- 3535 Brook Street
- 1005-1048 Brown Avenue (between Mt. Diablo Boulevard & Deer Hill Road)
- Chestnut Street
- 909-971 Dewing Avenue (between Bickerstaff Road & Brook Street)
- 1008 - 1057 Dolores Drive
- 3357-3369 Dyer Drive, South side (odd numbers only)
- Garden Lane
- Happy Valley Court
- 3627 Happy Valley Road
- Hillcrest Drive
- Laurel Drive
- Magnolia Lane
- 939-953 Mountain View Drive, West side (odd numbers only)
- 3500 block of Moraga Boulevard (between Moraga Road & First Street)
- Orchard Road
- Sierra Vista Way
- Walnut Drive
- Walnut Street
- Willow Drive
- Woodland Way
All applicants must show proof of residency by providing two of any of the following:
- a phone, PG&E, water, or other utility bill (dated within the last 30 days)
- a property tax bill, a receipt of rent payment, or a signed copy of a lease agreement
Additionally, a copy of your valid California Vehicle Registration (that reflects the permitted address) is required.
Driver's license and personal checks are not acceptable as proof of residency, as they are not necessarily current.
Limit of one Residential Parking Permit per household. Two permits may be granted if 4 or more vehicles are registered at one household. Proof of four registered vehicles at one address is required.
All vehicles parked on city streets must be moved every 72 hours per Lafayette Municipal Code (Article 10, Section 8-894).
Please review the Residential Parking Permit Application for additional rules and guidelines. Bring the application and proof of residency to the
City Offices, located at 3675 Mt. Diablo Boulevard, Suite 210, Lafayette.